1. Exercise for 1 hour every day. |
2. Eat fruits and veggies with every meal.
3. Select whole grains over enriched grains.
4. Instead of juice and soda, drink water or no- to low-fat milk.
5. Trim the fat off your meat. Make sure your protein is lean.
6. You need fat, but get your fat from healthy sources: vegetable oils, fatty fish, and almonds
7. Small portion sizes help you stay lean and fit.
8. Start the day with a healthy and substantial breakfast.
9. You don't have to say, "Yes," when someone offers you junk food.
10. Keep a healthy habit journal. Write in it every day.
Check out Huey Pearson's Wellness Tips free weekly newsletter for your inbox